Due to Covid-19, the Design Studio Best Practices WORKSHOP is currently on hold until further notice.
Transform your design studio operations over 2 action-focused days,
with proven strategies and expert feedback that will streamline
your processes, increase option sales, and delight homebuyers.
Limited to up to 5 builder management teams
If your design studio processes aren’t optimized, you’re letting option sales,
higher profits, and happy customers slip through the cracks.
Your design studio is a crucial part of your buyer’s journey — one that’s interconnected with every other department in your company.
Inefficient design studio processes create confusion, miscommunication and dissatisfied customers…
and it’s costing you time and money every day.
Good or bad, your existing processes have a
ripple effect across your entire business:
What are your current processes costing you?
If you don’t love the answer, then this is your invitation to give yourself, your company and your customers the gift of operational excellence.
A small and mighty retreat for just 4 or 5 elite builder management teams per session
The Design Studio BEST PRACTICES WORKSHOP is a rare opportunity for your management team to focus on enhancing your processes and design studio profitability.
Past workshop attendees consistently report that the work they did with us had an immediate, tangible impact on their design studio and on their business as a whole — transforming how they sell homes, convert prospects into buyers, and organizing their entire team towards action.
Registration is per company, and includes up to 4 people (optional 5th) from your management team.
We recommend including your key decision makers:
- President or Owner
- VP or Manager of Sales and Marketing; Operations; Purchasing; Estimating or Construction
- Design Studio Manager or Consultant
Led over 2 days by Design Studio Strategist Jane Meagher, you and your management team will map out your buyers’ journey to the design studio and beyond, and be guided through actionable strategies to enhance the process, capture lost revenue, and lead your customers through a world-class experience from start to finish.
“We were thrilled with the workshop. We got to interact with builders from all over the country and although we’re different, we all learned something from each other. We got a lot of takeaways, not just for our design studio, but in general for all of our business. We knew that it would be great, but you exceeded all of our expectations.”
John Eilermann, CEO
McBride & Son Homes
St. Louis, MO
*Winner of National Award for Best Design Studio
Powerful team collaboration at an inspiring riverside location
Design Studio BEST PRACTICES WORKSHOP takes place at the luxurious Oyster Point Hotel in Red Bank, NJ — surrounded by breathtaking summer views of the scenic Navesink River.
“Incredible opportunity to analyze business from design standpoint and to learn invaluable insight into effective processes and procedures to enhance customer experience. This workshop has given us the foundation to be organized and create great customer experiences. Everything we learned was logical, well thought out and incredibly helpful.”
John Moritz, President
Eddy Homes, Inc.
How we’ll transform your design studio processes over 2 days:
Here’s a sampling of the topics we’ll explore during our 2 days together:
- The specific policy changes you need to make to improve your efficiency and profitability — think custom requests, late changes, deposits, deadlines, how information flows between departments, and more.
- How to run more successful design appointments, and take back control of your process while delivering second-to-none service to your customers
- How to get sales, design, construction, estimating, marketing, and purchasing all working together toward clear goals, with consistency and clarity between departments
- How to maximize supplier relationships and trade partner relationships to anchor in your “preferred builder” status with suppliers and take better advantage of what they can offer to you.
- How to leverage your design studio and personalization process as a powerful sales tool, attracting potential buyers more aligned with your brand promise, and how to more quickly and consistently convert prospects into buyers.
- The dozens of minor adjustments that your team can make so your company can run more efficiently and successfully, and handle the growth you’re expecting.
- And a detailed action plan to make sure you have everything you need to implement new changes rapidly and effectively.
“This is one of the better investments you can make for your business. The training, philosophy and everything else you get out of it all is priceless.”
John Allen, Owner
Brown Haven Homes
“Your workshop was a game changer for us and we are grateful to have been able to come and learn.”
Whitney Harvey, VP of Sales & Marketing
Your Comprehensive Process Playbook:
A consistent favorite among past attendees
Design Studio BEST PRACTICES WORKSHOP attendees consistently rave about the comprehensive procedures manual you’ll receive, packed to the brim with templates, forms, communication examples, how to guides, talking points and tons of supplemental material.
Each of the documents inside your playbook is ready to be customized to suit your business, so you can streamline your processes, create new efficiencies and seamlessly guide your customers through their entire buying journey.
Here’s just a sample of what’s included inside your Comprehensive Playbook:
- Detailed step-by step procedure documents covering: sales team interactions with customers prior to the design appointments, what occurs DURING the design appointments and what happens AFTER the design appointments (Late Change Requests etc.)
- Sample emails/documents to prepare buyers for successful design studio appointments, to schedule & confirm appointments, and other scenarios
- An assortment of our famous “How To Guides” including How to Use Protective Language, How To Improve Your Custom Request Process, How To Maximize Supplier/Trade Partner Relationships, How to Develop an Interdepartmental Cross-Training Program and more!
- Design Studio Policies Checklists
- And so much more…
“The insight that Jane and her crew brought to the table and the way they bring it is first rate. We left the workshop not only with a binder full of ideas but instructions on how and why to do it “this way”. Also met a number of other great builders and have been exchanging emails with them since the workshop. I would highly recommend the workshop.”
Shawn Garman, President of Operations
Learn from the nation’s undisputed expert in Design Studio strategy, operations and training
President, Success Strategies
Over the past 17 years, we’ve worked with hundreds of builders in 43 states and throughout Canada. We’ve delivered the proven content in this program to over 100 builders, who all invested 2 days to transform their businesses — and have seen massive results.
You can benefit from the same information that we’ve used to transform homebuilder and design studio operations all over the country, including some of the nation’s top 10 builders, through to mid-sized regional leaders and small local builders (and everything in between).
Our clients have gone on to increase their design studio profit by as much as 20 to 50 percent and higher. Success Strategies lives and breathes design studio strategy — there’s nothing else we do, and nobody else does it like us.
Design Studio BEST PRACTICES WORKSHOP consistently sells out — so if you’re at all interested in how you can revisit your processes to uncover the hidden gold already waiting for you inside your business, now is the time to act.
“Design Studio Best Practices was beyond my expectations, and beyond excellent!!! Thank you for all of your prep time and facilitating. We are pumped and ready to get going on changes!”
Cathy Majewski, Design Center Manager
“Program creates a positive mindset shift for all phases of the company, specifically those that interface with buyers. It teaches a game plan for a great customer experience culture.”
Russ Van Wagenen, CFO/COO
“I just wanted to reach out to you and say thank you so much for pulling together such a wonderful event. I know there is SO much that goes into planning an event like that, and you all executed it flawlessly. Everyone on the Winchester team took back some great actionable ideas and we are looking forward to rolling them out in the coming weeks/months. We are also very excited about starting the Ultimate Design Studio experience with you. I know it’s going to be a tremendous amount of work, but I’m confident it will result in an amazing studio that we can all be super proud of.”
Kristen Rekas, Purchasing Manager
Winchester Homes, a TriPointe Group Company
Wins we’ve celebrated with builders who said YES to the
Design Studio BEST PRACTICES WORKSHOP:
Our attendees have…
- Implemented major policy changes that improved profitability
- Immediately stopped doing things that sabotaged company goals
- Made product and pricing adjustments to increase option sales and design studio revenue
- Increased interdepartmental communication and relationship-building between teams
- Created a more cohesive, fluid and customer-focused experience for their homebuyer, across every touchpoint
- Reported immediate changes that positively impact how they sell homes and convert prospects to buyers
“Here is the short answer, Do It! I do not see how anyone would not benefit greatly from the Best Practices workshop regardless of how experienced you are.In our case, we are implementing virtually everything that Jane and her Team put together.… the bottom line is that it is definitely worth the investment in both money and time.”
Peter Engle, President
Grand Rapids, MI
Over 100 leading homebuilders across the country have benefited from the information and tools in this program.
Your registration for The Design Studio BEST PRACTICES WORKSHOP includes:
Two-structured days of powerful team collaboration, expert feedback and policy transformation
Invaluable solution-sharing and networking with like-minded builder management teams
A personal review of your company materials by Jane, prior to the event
A comprehensive process playbook and detailed action plan
Extensive collection of how-to guides, sample forms, letters and templates
Evening reception for direct peer-to-peer sharing and connection
Gourmet breakfast and lunch on both days
Special room rate at The Oyster Point Hotel
Post-event follow-up call with Jane for implementation support
Success Strategies reserves the right to approve builders for best fit at each workshop.
“Wow, what a great event and an amazing learning opportunity. Our team really enjoyed every aspect — from the venue to the best practices manual. Thanks for imparting your wisdom to us.”
Wes Thompson, Director of Development
Homes by Towne
Copyright © 2018 - Success Strategies - All Rights Reserved
732-761-8134 | email@example.com